Monday, April 27, 2015

Introduction...

Just a quick note to say hi.

I'll be putting RPG stuff here, originally focusing on ICONS because that's what I'm breathing right now, but with others possible. (Hey, with the invention of a transparent aluminum, I suddenly want to run a dungeon crawl where the "dungeon" appears to be one huge room with all the contents of rooms visible...but the walls are invisible. And the spell on the walls is such that after a day, anything on the walls (such as paint to mark the way) becomes invisible. You'd never surprise the players with the contents of a room, but imagine them circling and circling around some treasure that they just couldn't get to...)

I'm John McMullen. I read, I write, I play tabletop RPGs. I have a wife and two children, and then two dogs.

Hope to see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment