Saturday, May 2, 2015

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (so far)

SYSTEM: ICONS

Below are all of the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes conversions that I've done so far. Villains will get a separate post when there are more of them.

I haven't done all of the Avengers...merely the ones who piqued my interest. And I'm basing these for the most part on the cartoon series, usually the first season (because that's the one I've seen the most).

  • Black Panther As mentioned elsewhere, I'm not happy with this build. The suit has "absorbing" powers used for invisibility/concealment and when he's fighting Radioactive Man, but I only have invisibility there. Still, perhaps he stunted the Life Support power for that episode.
  • Captain America
  • Hawkeye
  • Hulk
  • Iron Man
  • Thor
  • Wasp
Ant-Man I've thought about; probably he'd have Shrinking 8 and Growth 8 with a mutually-exclusive limit, and ant control. Ms. Marvel I'm not sure; I haven't really rewatched her stuff that much.

Allies...

Probably the Thing, Wolverine, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage. When I get to the New Avengers episode, I might do them. The rest of the Fantastic Four...they show up on occasion.  There are nice versions of several of them already out there, so I'm not sure that my voice needs to be added to the mix. And instead of the various Guardians of the Galaxy, Fainting Goat Press has a set of supers who look just like them, and are as good as anything I could do.

I acknowledge and respect the intellectual property rights of Marvel. The characters and images belong to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment