Monday, July 17, 2017

Okay, stage one...

My intention right now is to pick a time and be available to host a game at that time, probably on Roll20. Weekly, if possible. If people show up, we'll play. If they don't show up, I'll wait a bit and then go do my own thing.

To make it easier, I've finished a bunch of pre-generated characters people can grab. (The kinds of characters are dictated by the art I've purchased and can re-use. Archer, Armored Suit, Blaster, Crimefighter, Ice Controller, Feral guy, Martial Artist, Mystic, Paragon, Psychic, Speedster, Tank, and Wizard, where the latter is essentially a Green Lantern or Starman kind of figure who can do anything.)

I have a couple of ideas for game sessions in case I actually get started.

So I'll write down the game ideas, then think about what auxiliary info each needs. At that point, I'll be ready to pick a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment