Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Daredevil, at no particular point

SYSTEM: ICONS

I said over on the Facebook group that I had a writeup of Daredevil, and then I couldn't find it...because it was on a PDF form I had created to do ICONS combat. I only got it to hero vs. minions, but it was decent enough that I could kill time with my phone entering in two characters and doing little mock combats. I had to calculate the stamina losses for the hero myself, but heck....

Anyway, I didn't have it anywhere else but on this PDF I had stored on a free service, so I couldn't find it. Today I ran across it while looking for something else.

So here. This is sort of a generic Daredevil. It's not the TV version, it's not a particular comic version. It hits most of the known stuff and probably misses some by lots.

ProwCoordStrIntAwrWilStaminaDeterm.
55448592
SpecialtiesAthletics Master, Law, Martial Arts Expert, Stealth
Powers1Super-senses (Radar sense)
4Billy Club (Strike 4) Extra: Swinging Limit: One or the other, not both
QualitiesBlind; Secret ID: Lawyer Matt Murdock; Justice in all its forms

The master on Athletics lets him stunt off the athletics, doing "impossible" things, and he can certainly use the Athletics for acrobatic moves that make him harder to hit with ranged weapons. He has an awareness of 8, which seems plenty superhuman to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment